Click title to visit website.
Meeting Type: summer school
Subject Area: geometry, topology
Aims of the school: The school's lectures will be mainly aimed at Ph. D. students and young researchers, and should be of interest for all researchers in this area of mathematics, as it should cover many of the combinatorial, topological, algebraic and geometric aspects of the topic. Participants are encouraged to propose contributed talks of 30 minutes.
Deadlines: Registration is required by April 15. Applications for funding and for contributed talks will be considered until March 15th. See the conference homepage for more details.
- Daniele Faenzi (Université de Pau)
- Vincent Florens (Université de Pau)
- Daniel Matei (IMAR Bucharest)
- Jean Vallès (Université de Pau)
- Anatoly Libgober (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Stefan Papadima (IMAR Bucharest)
- Mario Salvetti (Università di Pisa)